Philippine Immigration Guide

Philippine Immigration GuideOrder the Philippine Immigration Guide Today

Just $4.99, Order Today! - great new value, was $9.99

Philippine Immigration Guide gives you all the information you need on what kind of Visa you qualify for so that you can live in the Philippines! No more confusion about what Visas are available, which ones you qualify for, etc. Just open the book, answer a few simple questions, and the book will tell you exactly which Visas you qualify for! Not every one of us qualifies for every kind of visa available. It can depend on your citizenship, your former citizenship, your marital status and your age, among other factors. With this Philippine Immigration Guide, though, all of it is made simple, no more guessing, no more headaches trying to figure it all out! Order today for immediate download as soon as your order is approved. You’ll have the answers in only minutes! Take the guesswork out of it when Bob Martin spells out all of the answers that you are looking for! This book is downloadable, and you will be able to download it as soon as you have paid and your order has been approved.

Just $4.99, Order Today! - great new value, was $9.99


  1. John Ward says:


    I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. I have been to the Philippines several times and now I am thinking of living in the Philippines for at least 6 months a year. I am retired LawEnforcement Agent from the Federal Gov. here in the USA and receive a modest retirement income. I am single and do not plan on working while living in the Philippines. Therefore I would like to necome informed of the retirement life in the Philippines. I look forward to reading your newsletter;s.

    John Ward

  2. Just curious what it would take to move to the PI? My wife grew up there and I have been there a few times, know alot of people that have retired there. What al is envolved in packing up clothes, dogs, vehicle, a few furniture items and my wife and I to the PI? We have a friend who runs a Oriental market here in the US but has many properties in the PI and her and her husband who is an american ask to to come to the PI and live. beat Utah in January.

    • Bob Martin says:

      Hello Larry – It’s not too difficult to move to the Philippines. I have prepared a complete list of things that you need to consider and get done before moving. It is my eBook, How to Move to the Philippines. Click on the link to get the full details.

  3. Hello
    I am going to marry with phillipina girl after that want to stay there in phillipin with her rest of my life. Kindly guide me which visa require for that. …..

    • MindanaoBob says:

      This book, the Philippine immigration guide, will guide you through the entire process and tell you which me so you should get.

  4. Lawrence Peterson says:

    I finally have all of the Paperwork needed to Apply for a temporary 1 year Resident Visa but, I am going to Thailand for 4 days with my wife on vacation. When I return, what do you think Is the best way to go, get the 1 year Free Balikbayan Visa or apply for the Resident Visa. If I go the Free way, all of the Resident forms may be out of date and I may have to do all of them again. If I get the Balikbayan Visa, can I apply for the Resident Visa at any time during the 1 year Free Visa????Please give me your opinion!!!
    Thank You
    Lawrence Peterson

    • MindanaoBob says:

      Why not do both? They are not mutually exclusive. Come in on the free Balikbayan Visa, and after entering apply for the resident visa. Nothing stopping you from doing both!

  5. Hi Bob,

    I have heard that my Philippina Faince can meet me in Hong Kong and we get married there and fly back to the USA with her because I heard or read no visa require of either of us. I will have to get a Pass Port, she has one already and I am pretty sure she can go to Hong Kong & Japan no visa required. I am asking you Bob, will that really work for us?

    Thanks Bob,


    • MindanaoBob says:

      Sorry, your information is incorrect. She must have a visa to go to the USA, whether she goes from the Philippines, Hong Kong or any other location.

  6. Terence Prakash says:

    Hi Bob,
    I am a Singaporean and married to a Filipino and having a son who is age 6 yrs and also looking after my wife 1st child age at 10yrs. Bought a property and build a hse there in Cebu, although I am working in Singapore I do travel often to vist my family. I am now 55yrs and looking or rather trying to get a citizenship there and giving up my Spore citizen. I do have a saving under my government rules of 500k of Spore and only can be withdraw if I was to give up my citizen of Spore. My intention there is also run a biz if I am granted PHP citizen. Appreciate yr kind advice on how do I go by on this.

    • MindanaoBob says:

      Hi Terence – Probably your biggest drawback that I see is that you still live in Singapore, but you cannot apply for Philippine Citizenship until you have lived permanently in the Philippines for a minimum of 5 years.

  7. mary ann sabater says:

    Hi Bob,

    I would like to know if a child born here in the philippines with a us citizen father on time of birth and and already granted us citizenship of the US can get philippine passport? The mother is still a Filipino citizen. Is there any penalty to pay if he travel outside Philippines? Or it is best to apply for dual citizenship? Parents are worried of high penalty. By the way the child is here and already a teen ager and never travel outside philippines.

    • MindanaoBob says:

      Hello Mary Ann – A child born under the circumstances that you describe is a dual citizen by birth right. As long as his birth certificate lists his mother and the citizenship of his mother is shown as Filipino, the child is eligible for a Philippine passport. You do not need to apply for dual citizenship, because the child is already a dual citizen.

  8. Bob, what if you’re a felon? See, I want to move there, I plan on marrying the woman of my dreams there.

    • MindanaoBob says:

      Hi Jeremiah – You didn’t say what type of felony you have on your record, so I can’t really give you any specific advice. However, I do have a book about that, and it is just $4.99 and can be downloaded immediately after paying. You can find it here.

  9. fedaa ali says:

    hi bob
    i am syrian i will get married with my Philippina Faince next month in uae she is living in uae too .
    what kind of visa i need to apply if i want to live in philippines .
    and after how many years i can get dual citizenship.
    thank you

  10. Wendy White says:

    I want to order the Phil. Immigration Guide, but don’t know what the code is that is asked for when ordering the book.

  11. MindanaoBob says:

    If you do not have a coupon code you can just leave the box empty.

Speak Your Mind


%d bloggers like this: